Immediate opening in Brandon, FL for permanent, part-time Warehouse Technician in our Service Center and back-up Delivery Driver!
Pay: $12.00 to 13.00 an hour
New Source Medical is focused on improving patient outcomes across the entire continuum of care by providing healthcare equipment solutions. New Source offers a comprehensive suite of therapeutic support surfaces, bariatric products; negative pressure wound therapy, and other durable medical equipment products for short-term and long-term equipment rentals to healthcare facilities.
RESPONSIBILITIES of the Warehouse Tech:
Our part-time Warehouse Technician cleans mattresses and equipment, loads and keeps orderly warehouse. May occasionally serve as a back-up driver to deliver and set up durable medical equipment (bed frames, low air-loss mattresses, trapezes and lifts) in nursing homes and acute care hospitals.
- Cleans, handles and safely transports inventory as it enters and leaves the service center.
- Ensures that safe handling procedures and proper use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) are used at all times.
- Loads equipment from warehouse onto delivery vehicle; ensures that all equipment and supplies delivered are completely clean, and in good working condition; secures all equipment properly for transport.
- Keeps warehouse organized with separation of “clean” and “dirty” equipment.
- Performs operational and safety checks on products and equipment.
- Maintains maintenance records of all equipment per policy.
- Assists with shipping and receiving as required.
- Assist with maintaining work area neat, clean and organized.
- Safety mindedness
As a Back-up Delivery Driver:
- Troubleshoots and assesses whether repairs are to be made on site or at warehouse and provides repairs as needed; we provide comprehensive training
- Trains medical staff on the proper use and safety of the equipment
- Provides great customer service; exudes professionalism
QUALIFICATIONS of the Warehouse Tech:
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Must have a flexible schedule to work rotating early or mid-morning shifts; paid on-call after typical work hours is rotated
- Must be able to lift up to 80lbs
- Must have clean driving record
- Must submit to drug test and background check immediately after job offer
- Paid sick/personal days
- Paid vacation
- Paid referral bonus
- 401K retirement savings plan with company match
Come grow with us! Get in on the ground level with a fast-growing durable medical rental company. Looking for people who want to deliver the goods, deliver the service and deliver the care!